Fabulous Torture: Name Necklaces & Personalized Jewelry from Sincerely Silver

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Name Necklaces & Personalized Jewelry from Sincerely Silver


For some time now I have been wearing certain pieces of jewelry on a daily basis & I wanted to share those pieces. Sincerely Silver makes a wide variety of personalized jewelry – necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc. It is a great place to find beautiful jewelry pieces for yourself and others!

As a mom, I like wearing a necklace that say ‘Anayan’ daily. I always coordinate my jewelry around my Anayan necklace. I also like to wear the one with my name on it creating a layered look.

Right now there are TONS of options for affordable already layered necklaces – this will make it super easy. Wear them alone or your favorite personalized one without sitting on top of each other.


in particular are very much in demand because they are created as per your requirements ( from Name & Stone, Size Chain to a personalized message and more ) With a more classic and personalized touch, hand made jewelry are the perfect gift it's an elegant look and shine. 

 My handwriting disc "Anayan" necklace has a special message engraved on the reverse side of the necklace. 
The message: " You can live in the darkness of your mind or in the light of the moment right now!"
This handwriting disc will always help me get through hard times and will have a very special place in my heart! This necklace was created and inspired by and during a very hard time in my life! 


Handwriting jewelry is the perfect choice as a gift because they make your special gift much more beautiful for the recipient. 



THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY! FOR DAILY FASHION, BEAUTY, MOMMY UPDATE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND LIKETOKNOW.IT @fabuloustorture APP

1 comment:

angela said...

cute necklace, I love it :)

Xx,

angela

https://angelaaah91.blogspot.nl

Popular Posts