Fabulous Torture: SHEIN 11th YEARS Anniversary & Utility Pants

Friday, October 4, 2019

SHEIN 11th YEARS Anniversary & Utility Pants


OUTFIT DETAILS:



I've been marinating on my resistance to cargo pants for quite some time now. I see the trend everywhere (yes, they're officially a trend again) and want to participate in it!  There are actually tons of incredible cargo pants to choose from. And if camouflage prints and oversize, mysteriously placed pockets frighten you, simpler utility styles might better suit you. If you need styling inspiration, I've pulled a few of my favorites. Additionally, I shopped out the pairs I'm loving right now so you too can immediately hop on the cargo pant train. SheIn has a huge selection and both of my cargo pants are from SheIn. It's SheIn 11th Anniversary, so let's celebrate SheIn's Birthday by using this code 11SH530  and receiving  15% off of the entire website! Valid from October 1st- November 15th.
Green Cargo Pants
Beige Utility Pants












Popular Posts