Fabulous Torture: 22% Off To Customized your Jewelry with LORAJEWEL

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

22% Off To Customized your Jewelry with LORAJEWEL




OUTFIT DETAILS:
Happy Tuesday, loves! I hope you all had a nice weekend? We only have one more before Christmas! We had a very busy weekend- breakfast with Santa, collaboration trip to Pensacola, ice skating, boat parade, Anayan spinning fire. .etc. As always I’m posting my life to my stories on Instagram almost daily. I’m writing this as I’m running out the door to take my boy to school. I wanted to share this casual look I wore on Sunday with you all!  First of all, I’m a huge fan of light turtlenecks – especially this time of year. It’s still warm in here in Destin and a turtleneck is a great way to stay warm. This one is from Amazon and is less then $30 and I’ve been wearing it a ton! I paired it with my favorite white Liverpool skinny jeans and some snake print booties. I mean, can we talk about these booties?! I’m obsessed with them! I LOVE a good fun design booties and these babies are so comfy!  I love that they could be easily dressed up or down! Also, my cute red hat $11 comes in black, brown and red. 
 Customize jewelry is my absolute favorite because it’s specifically made for you and no one else! I got myself Family Tree Necklace, heart mommy necklace with my son’s name on it and family birthstone ring from LoraJewel. All the jewelry is gorgeous and perfect for family of three or more! Check out Lora & Jewel and design your own family piece of jewelry! Use code FABULOUS22 to get 22% off on your cute personalized jewelry!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

XoXo Andrea

LORAJEWEL (use 22% off code FABULOUS22)













2 comments:

Helena Primeira said...

Nice look, and the jewelry is cute too - great options to give someone a Christmas gift :)

XoXo
- Helena Primeira
- Helena Primeira Youtube
- Primeira Panos

laixinjie said...

I remember I had a similar experience, scustomgolden.com know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I likecustom hats

Popular Posts