Fabulous Torture: Cooking with Green Chef | Get $80 off + Free Shipping | Healthy Food

Friday, February 7, 2020

Cooking with Green Chef | Get $80 off + Free Shipping | Healthy Food

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you all will have a nice weekend. Today I’m kicking off the weekend with a fun at-home cooking post to get you feeling motivated for the weekend ahead.



I recently tried out the Green Chef meal kit subscription service in hopes spicing things up in the kitchen without having to make a big trip to grocery store (I don't like the self checkout) or wasting any extra ingredients, which always ends up happening since I'm only cooking for three.
They ship you all the ingredients already portioned out with the recipes attached and they offer new menus every week, so you won’t get bored. I started with the Family Plan and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed the cooking process! I was impressed with how delicious everything turned out considering it was “meal in the box!”




 Green Chef  makes it impossible for you to fail though because they basically hand you everything and give you step-by-step instructions. Trust me, if my son can do it, you can too! This is another part I love about these “pre-set” meals your child can easily participate in cooking!


I made the Chinese Barbecue Pork and it turned out fantastic. I love how Green Chef makes the whole experience convenient and easy from choosing your meal plans online to having everything shipped right to your door ready to go. I also love the fact that all of the organic ingredients have no GMOs, toxic pesticides, irradiation, sewage sludge, antibiotics, growth hormones, or steroids. I can’t wait to cook my next Green Chef meal and try out their other meal plans (omnivore, carnivore, vegetarian, gluten-free, paleo, vegan, and keto). By using the link (https://greenchef.us/FABULOUSTORTURE80) new customers will receive $80 of their first Green Chef box! 


This post is in partnership with Green Chef a brand I love. All opinions and selections here are my own. Thank you for supporting the affiliate posts who make this blog possible.

1 comment:

CUSTOMEMBROIDEREDHATS said...

I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
By the way,I like custom embroidered hats

Popular Posts