Fabulous Torture: Two Ways & How to Style a Corduroy Skirt

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Two Ways & How to Style a Corduroy Skirt




 Outfit Details:
I feel like skirts are in this season. I own tons of pencil skirts, like I could probably wear a different one every day for a few weeks.  I really wanted to expand my skirt collection recently to include a few in the trending materials like suede, corduroy, and leather.
  I bought this green corduroy from @SheIn and I have a few more on my wish list.  

The button front detailing on this skirt provides a great decorative aspect, so it’s not just a basic a-line skirt.  The color is so perfect for spring or fall!!  I loved pairing this skirt with white balloon sleeves bodysuit or ruffles!

My main tip on how to style a corduroy skirt – play with other materials.  I love adding some unique pieces. I think corduroy mixes really well with leather, knits, and cotton/jersey materials.  Also, play with prints too.  Stripes are a neutral for me, but florals and plaid would work really well with corduroy too.

Are you upping your skirt game this season?  Which skirt material are you looking to add to your closet this season?

Use this discount code: SVD133 (Extra 15% off any purchase on SheIn website  valid from February 1st- March 31th)

TENNIS SHOES/ HEADBAND






1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...


You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901)676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)

Popular Posts