Fabulous Torture: Valentine’s Day Outfit Inspiration with SheIn

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Valentine’s Day Outfit Inspiration with SheIn


Outfit Details:
Dress/ Shoes (sold, linking similar here)/ Beret/ Bag/ Necklace
Valentine’s day is almost around the corner and we should look good and feel good on the 14th of February! Valentines is about spreading love, romantically speaking or not. Valentine’s Day has become an important tradition to show your love and appreciation to someone. And there’s nothing wrong with leveling up your style in this special occasion. Just keep in mind to always choose comfort over style, but you can also have both. Let this day be full of love, together with your loved ones— family, friends and relatives builds some more memories of love!
My dress is from SheIn and is very comfy. Use this discount code SVD133 for 15% off the entire website.

Scroll down to se my husband and my son dressed in SheIn! Don't be afraid to place the order from company like SheIn, you will love it!
My husband's blazer is available HERE and my son's entire suit is currently on SALE for only $31 (true to size) HERE!





Photography by Carole Levon! She is amazing and you can contact her for professional photography via Facebook (Carole Levon) or here: 850-512-5800

1 comment:

laixinjie said...


I remember I had a similar experience, so I know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I like custom trucker hats

Popular Posts