Fabulous Torture: A few tips on how to stay busy at home with your kids during Quarantine

Thursday, March 26, 2020

A few tips on how to stay busy at home with your kids during Quarantine

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is holding up and not letting fear get the best of you. I’ve tried to remain super hopeful and use this time to catch up on housework and spend the time with my family! 
I also want to say thank you so much to the ones who do their part protecting themselves, loved ones and others around us! It drives me absolutely crazy, while walking my dog, seeing a bunch of people socializing at the park playing basketball or tennis! 
We have been social distancing for a while now and Anayan is playing only with two siblings in our neighborhood. Their mom is working from home and doesn’t go anywhere just like us. Seeing other kids not taking it seriously and calling my son “Butthole” just because he asked them to leave is very sad! 
We all are in this together and need to support each other, so please be nice and more understanding of others opinions!
We all have to go to the grocery stores or doctor from time to time, but other close contact with people should be avoided!
Here is a few tips on how to stay busy at home with your kids while in quarantine!

We’re remodeling our bathroom and I’m doing resin on our cabinets, so I had the kids to help out with the resin art! You can collect a bunch of rocks and other treasures around the house and create art on a piece of wood or canvas or anything! It was fun and kept us busy for 3 hours. The bathroom It’s not done yet because I’m out of rubbing alcohol to finish it, but I’ll show you the entire thing once is all done!

I also purchased this kid pool online for $53 and the kids had fun in it for two days straight. I gave them slime to play with and they said it was the best time they have had after a very long time! You can purchase this Zimly Kids slime or jellie beads online and I promise you, the kids will play for hours! Zimply Kids can be safely used at the bathtub too!

Green slime HERE
Pink glitter slime HERE






Another idea is a bike ride around the neighborhood, sightseeing in the middle of nowhere, challenges at home with your family, working out together, cooking together...etc. anything helps!

Everyone stay safe and responsible please! Follow us on Instagram where we share everyday life on our stories @fabulous_torture My son has Instagram if you would like to follow along @anayanjueong Everything he post is approved by me:)❤️
Love you all! Thank you so much for your support!

2 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Great ideas! The kiddie pool looks so cute and fun ;)

Black Bling Hat said...

Thank you for your great post. This blog is great.

Popular Posts