Fabulous Torture: Feel Powerful & The Best Brightening Vitamin C Face Wash

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Feel Powerful & The Best Brightening Vitamin C Face Wash

Doesn’t beautiful, smooth, wrinkle free skin makes you feel powerful? Well, it does for me! You all know the drill on Vitamin C – I have talked about it a lot in my stories and reviewed a few favorites. I am a big fan of Vitamin C and I feel like it is a ‘under rated’ step in the skincare routine. Really, I regret not familiarizing my self with it when I was in my early 20s. I just started using one daily and it’s just like a Vitamin C, but it’s actually Vitamin C Face Wash. The result definitely shows. Here’s the kicker with Vit C – lots of brands come out w/them but the only way they are really effective is if the concentration and mix is correct. I won’t get science-y on you but not all Vitamin C Serums are created equal. Before I explain why I like this one, I will just share what the purpose of this step is… it brightens your skin tone, makes it more even, fights off daily ‘bad stuff’ you are exposed to in the environment, and heals/works to improve skin overall. Now, the NuSkin 180 Face Wash is $46 which is half of the price of most and it is made clean w/safe ingredients. This is one of the reasons I wanted to mention it to you all. 

NuSkin 180 Face Wash contains 10 percent active, efficacious vitamin C, making it a potent tool against multiple signs of aging. In addition to targeting age spots and discoloration, this rich, creamy formula helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and firm the skin. 

Anyway, the combo of ingredients used in this formula are brightening, hydrating, soothing & plumping.  You will want to use this daily – in your morning and night routine!

SHOP NUSKIN VITAMIN C FACE WASH HERE

LumiSpa NUMBER ONE FACE CLEANING BRUSH SINCE 2017


What is your favorite skincare product?
Have nice Wednesday everyone and stay safe during this crazy storm around here!



1 comment:

Satta King Guru said...

Thanks for sharing the informative post about. I have learned many new information from your post. it is really helpful. so i suggest you that Satta King check if it is useful for you. If you want to play online satta king game visit now Satta King

Popular Posts