Fabulous Torture: Healthy Choices in 2021 & Cute Fitness Gear

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Healthy Choices in 2021 & Cute Fitness Gear

If you follow me on Instagram @Fabulous_Torture you may already know that one of the resolutions I’ve made for 2021 is balancing my life better, a healthy lifestyle and to spend more time working out, especially focusing on kickboxing and yoga! Both kickboxing and yoga were my go-tos for years, but lately, I’ve comfortably settled into doing yoga at home. I blame it on my schedule 
and at the end of the day, nothing relaxes you and quiets a busy mind quite like yoga! 

What about you guys, what are some of your favorite fitness routines and resolutions?

I also wanted to touch up on on some of the healthy products I’m currently taking. One of them is Trim to help me shed some of the fat I gained during quarantine and the holidays. Trim is literally the best of the bests! 

Trim is the only product that features an innovative, first-in-the-world combination of two leading technologies for a body transformation experience—CLA to accelerate fat reduction, and Collagen/HA Matrix® Technology to improve muscle tone and restore youthful skin.* CLA, has been clinically shown to decrease body fat. Trim comes in many flavors, but my favorite is chocolate! It literally taste like a brownie! These products aren’t cheap, but you get what you pay for + they have 30 days MONEY BACK guarantee on an empty bottle in case you don’t like it! I also have a $10 off code (1547674) for you all! Enter this code: 1547674 once you signed up on their website and get your $10 off. You can also click on this link and code will be automatically applied.

Another product I’ve been taking for almost 3 years is the award winning liquid collagen! This product helps you to age backwards! I rotate between Life and Pure (no sugar).  Visible signs of aging and joint discomfort can be a result of typical wear and tear of connective tissue where collagen and hyaluronic acid are essential. Liquid BioCell® replenishes these important substances and is clinically shown to work. Liquid BioCell® is so remarkable that it has been awarded 7 U.S. and international patents. It has been featured on NBC, Good Morning America and Fox News.*


REMEMBER! With these products, consistency is the key 🔑! You’re changing your lifestyle to feel better and look better! Collagen works within a few days and Trim is depending on your goal! We recommend to stay on it for 2-3 months! It’s a FAT LOSS product, NOT a weight loss!

P.S. I don’t know about you guys, but something about new fitness gear gets me really pumped and excited about working out! With so many awesome lines to choose from, I thought I’d take this opportunity to name a few:

ALO YOGA – comfortable, durable and just plain gorgeous! Honestly, this is one of my favorites at the moment! Oh, and the fact that I can wear a lot of it outside the gym so to speak, is definitely an added bonus! I love how thick is the material of the leggings and how stylish their pieces look!

ASOS – another go-to place to shop for activewear. The brand and style selection is absolutely amazing! I also have a slight obsession for Adidas and you can find it at ASOS too!

SHOP: 
For other healthy lifestyle products don’t forget to use this $10 off code: 1547674 at Modere.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!




No comments:

Popular Posts