Fabulous Torture: St. Patty's Day with Kushyfoot

Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patty's Day with Kushyfoot

Happy Monday to y'all! I hope you had a great weekend. Since St. Patty's Day is right around the corner, and my Birthday is on St. Patty's Day, I decided to post everthing green today.
My son is garbage truck obsessed, and it was his idea to bring some garbage trucks into the bed for this shoot. He has a huge collection of all kinds of garbage trucks and about 40 pieces of trash cans of all different colors, and still keeps asking for more. I'm not sure if this is normal, but he never watches any cartoons, but if you put garbage truck youtube videos on he is all yours. He takes garbage trucks, trash cans or both to the park, on the beach, into the bath, shower, dinner. ...you name it!  It's kind of funny and crazy at the same time!
Let me know if you know anyone who is garbage truck obsessed as Anayan!
Last weekend I had a nice package in my mail box. Kushyfoot sent me all kinds of socks and ballerina velour leopard slippers. Boy, they are the most comfortable slippers I have ever worn. The socks have a stretchy design to fit most foot shapes and sizes with a padded sole in them, so your feet feel like you're walking on a soft pillow. The slippers are fun, comfortable and perfect for travel. I can't believe I have never heard about them before!
















 
Sorry for the overload of photos! I couldn't help myself!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Outfit details:
Ballerina Slippers: HERE
Knee Highs: HERE
Lace Foot Covers: HERE
Pants: Luxe Apothetique in Destin - old
Top: SHEINSIDE 
Ring/ Bracelet: CHICO'S 

Thank you all for stopping by! 
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts