Fabulous Torture: Breast Cancer Awareness

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Today, I wanted to share couple of pictures of me and my son in support of those who have this terrible disease.
A week ago, I posted a picture on Instagram sharing my personal story.
My mom has been battling thyroid cancer for twelve years. She's a very strong women, doesn't believe in medicine and like to do everything the natural way. She has tried every possible natural option out there. She has even gone without eating for 40 days.
It has been said, "cancer needs to starve".  They say there is a fasting cure where you don't eat or drink anything for 40 days. The only thing you are allowed to have is one glass of a special veggie drink, but you can have only two sips of it every few hours. I can't believe she did it! Like I said she's the strongest women I know and she will do the extreme! The doctors said the cancer is growing and any day, any time, it can spread to her heart. She keeps going, thinking positive and lives with this terrible disease.
For all of you out there battling this terrible disease, stay strong and never give up!
















Outfit details:
Shoes: ASOS: similar in light pink here/ Dress: SHEIN/ Jacket: similar here/ Bag: MAVYSAVVY/ Hat: NORDSTROM

Thank you for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts