Fabulous Torture: Transition Pieces From Summer To Fall

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Transition Pieces From Summer To Fall

A couple weeks ago I posted my Dresslink Wishlist and promised I'll tell you more about their pieces when they arrive. This dress is one of them and I absolutely love it!  Dresslink is Korean company, so everything runs about a size smaller.  I ordered this dress in a medium size and fits just perfect. I also ordered this cute top one size bigger, but the top doesn't fit right around my neck and the sleeves are short. It was my fault, I should've read the measurements correctly and gone with a large size.
This striped dress, paired with a cute vest, is a nice transition piece from summer to fall. I styled it with Jimmy Choo booties, Charming Charlie satchel and some gold accessories.
Stripes and gold are just a few of the trends this season.
Also, today is the day SWFW is starting. Follow on Instagram for the update.











Vest: CHICO'S: similar here and here/ Shoes: JIMMY CHOO: similar here and here/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE / Dress: DRESSLINK/ Necklace: similar here and here/ Bracelet: SHOPBOP
 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts