Fabulous Torture: Color Block Coat & Crochet Faux Leather Denim

Monday, January 18, 2016

Color Block Coat & Crochet Faux Leather Denim

These crochet faux leather pants are a new obsession of mine! I swear, I've been wearing them nonstop ever since I got them. They are so comfortable, stretchy and true to size. They also come in white and denim (widget below). I wanted to create a comfy, but edgy look, so I paired it with one of my favorite color-block coat.

The wooden watches I posted about before are super light and unique, and my husband wears them more then me. Jord watches are giving a $20 coupon to anyone interested during the month of January and then drop off to $10 coupon for the remainder of 2016. All you have to do is to click HERE and get your coupon. Jord watches are seriously amazing and would be a great present for Valentines.

.




Wood Watches For Men




Outfit details:
Crochet Pants: BOOHOO, also in denim style HERE ( true to size, stretchy, on sale $18/ Oxford: NORDSTROM/ Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Bag: CHANEL from Italy/ Wood Watches: JORD- get your $20 gift card HERE/ Shirt: CACHE, old/ Coat: SHEIN, $33



Thank you for stopping by! Love you all! XO

No comments:

Popular Posts