Fabulous Torture: My Current Favorites - Insjö Bag & Kendra Platinum & Famous Dave's Review

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Current Favorites - Insjö Bag & Kendra Platinum & Famous Dave's Review

It's been a crazy weekend, and I haven't had time to post this morning. I went to yoga early in the morning on Saturday, afterwards, to the Spring Fling Carnival and spent the entire Saturday there. Sunday was laid back and barbecued with our neighbors. Monday morning I went on a field trip with my sons school. Watch my Snapchat to see where we went.

Anyway, today I'm talking about a few of my favorites at the moment. If you saw my Snapchat then you know I'm leaving to Europe next month, and one of the best travel accessories is the Insjö bag in bag. 


Watch the video below to find out what an Insjö bag is exactly, along with a few of my other favorites.




Product seen in this video:

Keep in touch!
SNAPCHAT (sharing my life daily) fabuloustorture
INSTAGRAM @fabuloustorture
INSTAGRAM/ YOUTUBE/ TWITTER/ FACEBOOK/ PINTEREST

No comments:

Popular Posts