Fabulous Torture: Halloween - Contest At Harbor Walk Village & Kell Aire

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween - Contest At Harbor Walk Village & Kell Aire

I hope you all had a nice Halloween! We have been very busy trying to participate everywhere we could. One of the coolest Halloween costume contests for us was the one at Harbor Walk Village! This was Anayan's first contest and we had so much fun! You may have seen us on Snapchat (fabuloustorture), he won 3rd place! I was so happy for him because he put a lot of afford into helping us make his costume! He really wanted to win and he almost did!
When we were laying in bed at night, he thanked me for taking him there, helping him make his costume (with Dady), encouraging him to get on the stage and dance ...It was the sweetest little gesture from him. Gosh, I love my kiddo so much!
Last night we went trick or treating around the Kell Aire neighborhood in Destin and it was so much fun! If you haven't been to Kell Aire, then you need to go next year! A few of the houses even had haunted house set up. It was amazing!!
How was your Halloween?



























Outfit details:
Skirt: also love this one and this one
Boots: similar here
Top (bodysuit) - absolutely love it
Watch
Bracelet
Bag


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts