Fabulous Torture: Instagram Round-Up

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Instagram Round-Up

Today I'm sharing a huge Instagram round-up. No matter how busy I am, I usually share one to three pictures a day on Instagram. Since Christmas is right around the corner they all are Christmasy. Anayan and I stay busy around the holiday and I always share my life and what we do on Instagram and Snapchat. I'm fabuloustorture on Instagram and Snapchat if you want to follow along! 
Below is a short family video. Enjoy:)



 Anayan and I are playing TAG and also the"trumpet" with christmas papers. My leggings are from Zaful and they are the most comfortable for wearing around the house or with black boots and a sweatshirt. My socks are from Target and I absolutely love them! I live in warm, fuzzy socks in the winter! I don't like anything sticking to my feet, so I'm constantly wearing socks, slippers or flip-flops around the house.

 My earrings are Kendra Scott from Rocksbox use code fabuloustorturexoxo to get your first month free.

 I'm obsessed with these boots (almost identical HERE) I have these boots for a couple of years, and wear them all the time.

 These earrings are Kendra Scott from Rocksbox - use code fabuloustorture for your first month free.

 This dress is from Asos. You can check the entire post HERE.


 You can check and shop the entire look HERE!


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts