Fabulous Torture: Everyday Attire: Distressed Jeans & Crop Sweater

Friday, January 27, 2017

Everyday Attire: Distressed Jeans & Crop Sweater

How are you? My life has been slightly busy. My mother went back to Czech Republic and I have been back to working full time. Working full time feels like I don't have time for anything else, but we're planning a few trips during the spring and summer, so I need to work. Anayan wants to take a trip to swim with the dolphins for his birthday in July and go to Disney world during spring break, plus a few other trips I would like to do.
If you don't see me on Snapchat everyday this is why!
On another note, this crop sweater and distressed jeans are pretty much my everyday attire. They are so comfy and look awesome at the same time! My mom took these pictures while she was here, and believe me we went to the beach almost everyday while she was here. For me beach time is more fun in the winter than in the summer because no one is there.
Have a nice weekend everyone!










Outfit  details:
JEANS: similar here and here
WATCH - Use "fabuloustorture" discount code to get a 12% off discount. 
Click the image to shop:

Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts