Fabulous Torture: Valentine's Day Ready With Ever-Pretty

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day Ready With Ever-Pretty

Hello everyone! Valentine's Day is next week and I'm going to my son's school Valentine's party. I honestly love to dress up every opportunity I get because the other days I live in my nurse uniform or casual mommy outfit. EverPretty has some beautiful dresses for any special occasion like Valentine's Day, prom, bridesmaid's, wedding or just a party. Their dresses are seriously so pretty and very well made! The fun part about them is that a lot of them come in many colors to choose from. 
I Snapchated the photoshoot of them, so you may have seen it already. I also posted two pictures on my Instagram and EverPretty regramed my photo and of course it made my day.
They're running 15% off on Amazon right now till February 12th, so make sure to check them out.
http://www.ever-pretty.com/

















EARRINGS, in black


Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts