Fabulous Torture: Workout With Adidas

Monday, February 6, 2017

Workout With Adidas

Life can get very busy and it can be hard to keep up with some of your resolutions. Mine was to stay more active. Well, with my crazy schedule, it's been very hard to find time to work out. So I challenged myself and every moment I have I do "some sort of workout" either go for a jog on the beach which also release stress, or short jumprope session anywhere I can. Believe it or not, jumping-rope is not always easy. Try it for 15-20 min a day.
I have been obsessed with Adidas sportswear since my teenage years and this year sport pieces are coming back as a fashion trend to pair with high heels. 
As a mom I live in workout clothes. I wore this t-shirt with shorts, distressed jeans and denim skirt quite often. I've listed other Adidas pieces I love and have my eyes on, so scroll down and check them out.
Happy week everyone!















 Outfit details:
BOYFRIEND TOP
LEGGINGS, almost identical HERE
TENNIS SHOES, similar HERE

ADIDAS

Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts