Fabulous Torture: Personalized Canvas & Canvas Vows

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Personalized Canvas & Canvas Vows


Add a cozy family name canvas to your home. This personalized canvas with your family's last name and family members names is literally everything! When I received my wall art, I was thrilled. It matched perfectly and looked just as great on my wall as on the website! It is exactly what I was looking for to fill the space!
I know Christmas is still months away, but this canvas would be a perfect gift!
You can personalize this canvas to your liking (size, text, pictures..etc.) My canvas is 24x40 and it's just a perfect size for our cozy living room.
Check out Canvas Vows for more inspiration here!









1 comment:

Cristin said...

Headquartered in Pomona, California, Wall26™ currently operates three large-scale printing facilities, strategically located across the United States of America. This allows Wall26™ to compete with the best in the space and offer Fast 2-Day Shipping anywhere in the USA. art for home

Popular Posts