Fabulous Torture: Destin Award in the category of Fashion Designers & Bloggers

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Destin Award in the category of Fashion Designers & Bloggers


Outfit Details:



Hello everyone! It’s been kind of a crazy January for us here! To keep you up to date, one bad news and one very exciting news! First the bad one, Anayan has been sick since last weekend January 11th. First I thought it was just a cold, but he started coughing on Wednesday night and to make a long story short, the following weekend, on Saturday night January 18th we ended up in the ER and he was diagnosed with Pneumonia. This is the worst sickness he's ever had! He’s been in bed, sleeping the entire week (this is not like him at all)!

I’ve been off social media and posted once on Instagram because of Anayan being sick and I didn’t feel like doing anything besides caring for him!

 

Ok, now the exciting news! Some of you may already know I've been selected for the 2020 Best of Destin Awards in the category of Fashion Designers. Can you believe it??? I couldn't! I kept reading the email over and over to be sure. Be on the lookout in the next few weeks and you may see Fabulous Torture on the Destin Chamber of Commerce website.








1 comment:

laixinjie said...

I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
By the way,I like custom trucker hats

Popular Posts